TechnologyInEducation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Technology in Education

+52
PrettyDy
AC Mejorado
Charlene magbanua cet e2d
James Atanacio
Arjay Thumbs
Kuya Alvin
theyseemae
Michael Angelo Dionisio
jonathanAlmario
mikee'to
rarrogante01@gmail.com
faye_mendoza03
whentomorrowcams
jetjetpalpal
judechavez
imperialvan
YayaDub
crisostomo
eunyah
AxlAgaranCET-E2DB
Balderas
EinoD
kuyafrancis
ajaragon
Megs Libby Buelo-1F
geronimar alonzo
abel c belmes cet-e2db
ramces pusing
aubreytagle
arfred
Nayeng
ryanjay
annj_soquena
Xyn
PinkyPuff
Bruno Dars
yanadub
joceomalay
tifalockhart
erjana
emjay
whiskey
MugiwaraPirates
jeanny rose
senyora
cedrickremulla
roby_villegas424
tin_nicolas628
AnaQ
Admin Meann
jaytina
Admin
56 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Technology in Education - Page 3 Empty Re: Technology in Education

Post by AC Mejorado Tue Aug 18, 2015 10:25 pm

1. It helps me to do my homework and projects faster.
2. It's very effective cause it helps me to do a research faster in less effort .
3. It helps me to do my work easily and faster but it also tought me how to be lazy.

AC Mejorado

Back to top Go down

Post by PrettyDy Tue Aug 18, 2015 11:06 pm

Technology has a biggest influence in me specially in my education. It change my learning style in a way that i could do anything i want to know. I am not afraid to do new things because there is technology that i could research on that. It is very functional, It can make my works good and much easier. We cannot den that technology has a bad effects to us. like in me it makes me lazy doing such things, Procrastination first before i do my home works.

PrettyDy

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Aug 19, 2015 12:31 am

Hi Guys. Now that we already knew the changes in your learning styles, The positive and negative effect of technology to us, we could say that technology is very powerful. It helps us in different field. It seems like you guys are very comfortable in technology that you've already embraced it. Most of your answer are the same, Because we experienced that, Temptation in different sites are normal but you should take the responsibility on using it, You must do your work first before anything else.
Indeed that technology is an effective tools in teaching and learning it transformed the education into ta modern one.
Technology and education are a great combination if used together with a right reason and vision.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://techinedu.forumtl.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Angeline Hey Wed Aug 19, 2015 12:51 am

1. Technology changed me a lot specially my learning style, i can now do things more easily and clearly.
2. It very effective and powerful.
3. Positively: Can make my works more advanced and good. Negatively: I makes me lazy every time i'm in front of my pc, then my facebook was open then i have an assignment that is need to be finished, It is a distraction for me as well.

Angeline Hey

Back to top Go down

Post by flailane Wed Aug 19, 2015 6:13 am

Admin wrote:1. How does the technology change your learning style?
2. How effective is technology in your education?
3. How does technology affect your education positively and negatively?

1. Technology changed my learning style in a way that it helped me to improve more my ideas.
2. Technology is very effective in a way that everything that I need to learn about the topic is already provided to the internet. Just one click then in an instant everything you need is there.
3. Technology affect education in a negative way because instead of browsing and doing your task you'll be browsing the social media and forget to do your homework or task. On the other hand, technology affect education in a positive way by providing the information you need. Technology also provide different computer aided instructions that is indeed helpful for students. It makes students enjoy while learning.
flailane
flailane

Back to top Go down

Post by MjlCCarpio Wed Aug 19, 2015 9:12 am

Mark Jay Lester C. Carpio
CET-E2DB

Admin wrote:
1. How does the technology change your learning style?

2. How effective is technology in your education?

3. How does technology affect your education positively and negatively?
1. Technology had been a part of my study habits or learning style and had changed my way of studying lessons in school for before, I use traditional methods of studying. It improved my knowledge through browsing on the internet and researching,  and developed my thinking and communication skills. It helped me to explore new  things.

2. Technology is very effective and useful in my education,  for it provides me a lot of informations and facts I demand for my researches,  activities and projects. It focus not only in the subject itself,  but also with the topics related on it. It has a wide scope of information adapting to the generation of artificial intelligence.

3. Technology had conquered not only my lifestyle but also my education for it gives me many options on how I can get informations I needed through internet. But it brought me a bit of disappointment for it gives us informations easily without giving a lot of effort. It makes books and other traditional references obsolete for the students. Often,  I preferred to use internet not books too search for details and create my activities. It often makes us lazy. It also gives us some unnecessary informations which I dont know if those are reliable sources.  
  But then,  technology helped me save time and gives me wide variation of details for every topic.

Last edited by MjlCCarpio on Wed Aug 19, 2015 9:14 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : input my name)

MjlCCarpio

Back to top Go down

Post by bracia21 Wed Aug 19, 2015 11:17 am

hi po,
1.it helps me to do lot of things especially in my study
2.it is very effective because i can research,explore,and learn different things just sitting in front of a pc.
3.for positive,it helps me to research, make an assignment,make a report,etc.while in negative,,it consumes lot of hours just playing online games.. Cool Suspect

bracia21

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum